|Frameworth Custom Framing Inc. ("Frameworth") maintains this website ("Site"). Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial , personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Frameworth's written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Frameworth are superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Frameworth. Frameworth neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Frameworth.
2. While Frameworth uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Frameworth makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Frameworth assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Frameworth, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Frameworth also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses, that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Frameworth or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Frameworth is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Frameworth. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Frameworth and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Frameworth or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited
7. Frameworth has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Frameworth.
8. Although Frameworth may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Frameworth is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content or any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Frameworth will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Frameworth to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Statements and information in this Site that are not historical are to be regarded as forward-looking statements which are subject to risks and uncertainties and that could cause actual results to differ materially. Such risks and uncertainties with respect to Frameworth's business include general economic conditions, changing beverage consumption trends of consumers, pricing and availability of raw materials, and political and economic uncertainties, including currency fluctuation in the countries in which Frameworth carries on business.
10. Frameworth may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
11. All prices on the Site are subject to change without notice.